China natural gas has been dramatically developed and utilized in China urban areas with a growth rate of more than 30% annually in the past five years.
It is expected to reach annual total consumption of 400 billion cubic meters by year 2020,
which is three times of the total consumption in 2016. Gas metering, as the most traditional measurement tool in the past, is facing a new development era in the coming five years.
Smart gas metering has been strongly encouraged by the Government and applied by the utilities simply
because of the implementation of ladder tariff in more than 30 Chinese cities right now in the Country and the requirement of smart gas system
construction. It is predicted that the gas metering market will face strong demand in the coming years with a growth rate of 25-30% annually.
Especially in 2019, Chinese government announced the initiative to deregulate the gas energy market with a revolution on gas metering and billing method.
Meanwhile China National Gas Pipeline Network Corporation is announced to be set up soon and new policy stated that gas energy metering system
shall be established within 24 months and ready to implement.
Why you should buy this report
Table of content
This report offers you the general picture of China gas industry development today and tomorrow,
meanwhile it also provides you in-depth analysis and insights of China gas metering market latest policies, conditions,
development and prediction on next five years.
This report can be a very useful and worthy-having information source for you to better understand the market environment,
operational risks, opportunities and challenges and gain insight on the emerging market that support,
strengthen or disrupt your current strategy and activities in the market.
Assess your business strategies or difficulties again with our independent insights and forecasts that will save your time and money by making smart decisions.
2.China Urban Gas Industry Development 2016-2018
- 2.1 Current Status of China Urban Gas Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- 2.2 Key Challenges Facing in Urban Gas Industry Development
- 2.3 Key Policies & Regulations of China Urban Gas Industry
- 2.4 Objectives of the 13th Five-Year Plan (2015-2020) of China Gas Industry
- 2.5 Driving Forces & Potential Opportunities
- 2.6 Forecast & Development Trend of China Urban Gas Industry (2019-2025)
3. Urban Gas Metering Industry Development
- 3.1 Overview of China Urban Gas Metering Industry Development
- 3.2 Segmentation & Sizes
- 3.3 Price Analysis on Gas Meters (2016-2018）
- 3.4 Metering Technologies & Standard Development Status (2016-2018）
- 3.5 Driving Factors of Smart Gas Metering Deployment
- 3.6 Challenges & Opportunities of Smart Gas Metering Deployment
- 3.7 Forecast of China Gas Metering Industry (2019 – 2025)
4. Overall Development of Leading Gas Meter Manufacturers in China（2016-2018）
5. Attachments and References